Ottawa Carleton Construction Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information obtained by reason of your customer relationship with Ottawa Carleton Construction Ltd. This policy explains the types of customer personal information we collect, how it is used, and the steps we take to ensure your personal information is handled appropriately.
Our policies and practices have been designed to co-operate and comply with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and corresponding provincial privacy acts, in both spirit and in law.
Who is Ottawa Carleton Construction Ltd?
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that refers to an individual specifically, and is recorded in any form. Personal information may include, but not be limited to such things as age, gender, income, date of birth, ethnic origin, medical records, and credit records. Information about individuals contained in the following documents is not considered personal information…
• public telephone directories, where the subscriber can refuse to be listed
• professional and business directories available to the public
• certain public registries and court records
• certain other publicly available printed and electronic publications.
Our commitment to your privacy is governed by the following privacy principles…
• electronic security measures for computerized personal information such as password protection, database encryption,
and/or personal identification numbers
• contractual obligations with third parties who need access to your personal information requiring them to protect and
secure your personal information.